The Winners of WildArt’s Connection Are Now Known | Find Out about Other Participants
WildArt is a new photo competition of the wildlife that features 10 themes, the winners of which are announced every month. This month’s theme was Connection, and the winners are already known. More rounds are going to arrive in the next months, and the main winner will be announced at the end of the year.
Lessons for life became the Gold Winner
- So, this month’s winner is a mother puma who is searching for prey, while the cubs learn by copying her. The photographer who shot the image spent 7 days chasing this Puma family, which consists of a mother together with the four cubs. Once, the Patagonia Puma was on the verge of extinction, but it has made a phenomenal comeback over the past few decades thanks to protecting actions.
- In this shot, you can see a couple of gannets from Australia who care for each other, while the moon going down behind them.
Baby garden spider cluster
- These just-born spiders gather together after hatching.
Nose to nose is the Bronze winner
- A pair of mountain hares were photographed touching nose-to-head on the snow.
She just wants a friend
- This female brown bear had no friends to play with, as mother bears are very protective and do not allow their cubs to play with other family groups. You see a small female cub who met another baby bear while her mother was fishing in a river.
- Here, common crows are fighting for food, shot on the border of Finland and Russia.
Courtship won a Cotton Carrier Award
- A male Arctic Fox is trying to impress the female. This was the only time when the photographer managed to see this kind of behavior so close.
- Some sika deer were captured in a frozen snow bay in Japan.
Bad Connection won in a WildArt young category
- These Pied Avocets started a fight because of sharing a territory.
- Here, a couple of Northern Gannets show their passion in the setting sun.
- This photo of Arctic foxes who are fighting was shot in Norway.
- You liked our writing? Well, what do you think about it?
- Nooo, it can't be! Why you did not like it?!