Blog of Art strives to ensure the privacy of visitors to our site. This policy helps determine the subsequent handling of your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following types of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer, visits, and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, duration of visit, and number of page views);
- (b) the information that you provide us for registration, for example, email addresses;
- (c) the information you provide us with to subscribe to the services of our website and email notifications;
- (d) any other information that you decide to send to us;
A cookie collects information that is sent by the webserver to the web browser. This information is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This way, the web server can identify and track the web browser.
Blog of Art can use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the site. Session cookies are used to track you while navigating the site. Persistent cookies files are used to: allow our website to recognize you when you visit.
Once you close your browser, session cookies will be deleted. Persistent cookies, in turn, are stored on your computer until they are deleted or until the specified expiration date has expired. We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about the use of the website using cookies stored on users' computers.
The information obtained on our site is used to create reports on the use of the site. Google will store this information. If you do not want to accept cookies, you may not accept a request for them. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, while some browsers allow you to reject only third-party cookies. However, it should be noted that blocking all cookies can adversely affect the usability of many websites, including this one.
Use your personal data
Blog of Art may use your personal information to:
- (a) administering the website;
- (b) improving your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- (c) authorizing you to use the services available on the website;
- (d) sending you email notifications that you specifically requested;
- (e) providing third parties with statistical information about our users;
- (f) consider requests and complaints made by or regarding you regarding the website;
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use this information in accordance with the license you have provided. Without your explicit consent, we will not share your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- - in connection with any legal proceeding or presumptive legal proceeding;
- - to establish, exercise, or protect our legal rights;
- - to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or plan).
International data transfers
Any personal information that you provide for publication on the website will be published on the Internet and may be accessible via the Internet worldwide. By agreeing to this agreement, you agree to this transfer of personal information.
Security of your personal data
Blog of Art will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. All personal information is stored on secure servers using SSL technology.
Of course, we cannot guarantee complete data security, since data transmission over the Internet is inherently not always safe. Therefore, you are personally responsible for the confidentiality of your password and user data, Blog of Art does not have the right to request it.
You can request all the personal information about yourself that we store. However, the provision of such information may be conditional upon the payment of a fee. The price must be checked by the company manager. You can also ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Blog of Art contains links to other sites. However, we are not responsible for the Privacy Policies or actions of third-party websites.
If you find an error in your personal data or change information, please let us know so that we can correct and update it.