Website use license
We or our licensors own intellectual property rights on the website. Under the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You should not:
- (a) republish material from this site;
- (b) sell, rent or sublicense materials from the site;
- (c) display any materials from the site publicly;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise use the materials on our website for commercial purposes;
- (e) edit or in any way modify any materials on the website that you have not created;
- (f) redistribute material from this website, with the exception of material specifically intended for explicit distribution.
You must not use our website in any way that causes or could result in damage to the Blog of Art or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
You should not use our website to copy, store, host, send, publish or distribute any material that consists of spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, or other materials ( or associated with them).
You must not perform any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in connection with our website without our written consent. You should not use our website to send or send unsolicited commercial messages. You must not use our website for any marketing purpose without our written consent.
Access to certain sections of our site is limited. Blog of Art reserves the right to restrict access to other sections of our website or even our entire website at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password so that you can access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure the confidentiality of this user ID and password. Blog of Art may disable your user ID and password at our discretion without notice or explanation.
Your user-generated content includes text, images, audio, video, and audiovisual materials that you submit to our website for any purpose. You grant Blog of Art a free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute your user content on any existing or future media.
Your user-generated content should not be illegal, should not violate the legal rights of third parties, and should not be able to initiate lawsuits against you, or us, or third parties. Your custom content should not:
- (a) be libelous or malicious;
- (b) obscene;
- (c) violate any copyright, moral law, database right, trademark right, design right, transfer right, or other intellectual property rights;
- (d) violate any right to privacy, the right to privacy, or the right under data protection laws;
- (e) provide malignant advice or contain any careless statement;
- (f) incitement to commit a crime;
- (g) be disrespectful to any court or violate any court order;
- (h) violate legislation on racial or religious hatred or discrimination;
- (i) be blasphemous;
- (j) violate state secret laws;
- (k) violate any contractual obligations to any person;
- (l) portray violence in an explicit, visual or gratuitous manner;
- (m) pornographic or sexually explicit;
- (n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- (o) spam;
- (p) cause irritation, inconvenience, or unnecessary anxiety for any person.
You admit that some of the information published on this website is provided by users and we generally do not view, approve or edit it. Blog of Art does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this site; we also do not undertake to ensure the continued availability of the website or the relevance of the materials on the website. Blog of Art excludes all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including any warranties arising from the law of satisfactory quality, suitability for use, and/or use of reasonable care and skill).
- (a) to the extent that Blog of Art, information, and services provided on the website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- (b) Blog of Art will not be liable for any indirect or special losses;
- (c) Blog of Art will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, expected savings, contracts, business, reputation, data, or information;
- (d) Blog of Art will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
By this document, you agree to the publication of comments, reviews regarding you, by others on our website. You acknowledge that such comments and reviews may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable for any such comments, reviews, and/or reviews, regardless of whether we knew or should have known about such comments, reviews, and/or reviews.
- (a) send you one or more formal alerts;
- (b) temporarily suspend your access to the site;
- (c) permanently deny you access to the website;
- (d) block computers from accessing your IP address;
- (e) contact your Internet service provider and ask him to block your access to the website;
- (f) institute legal proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- (g) suspend and/or delete your account on the website;
- (h) delete and/or edit any or all of your user-generated content.
Blog of Art contains hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations. We do not control the contents of third-party websites and are not responsible for them, as well as for any loss or damage that may result from their use.
Blog of Art and our logo are trademarks owned by us. Blog of Art does not authorize the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute a violation of our rights. Other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners.
Exclusion of third-party rights